Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring hath come!



So I could have sworn that we had brought the crazy Melbourne weather with us. Raining like crazy from one day to 25 degrees the next this was something most New Jersians had not experienced. It's been a pretty quiet week apart from hearing back from a couple of job applications, watching the NBA playoffs, checking out a couple of the local bars and taking Bella to the local playgrounds.

One thing I will have to get used to is the short resumes.  After cutting mine down to 2 pages I've now be told its still too wordy.  Use dot points, focus on duties rather than achievements and above all else keep it tight ha ha. I'm glad I've got a few local contacts to give me hints.

Love from all of us!

Bella, Lily and Nick








No comments:

Post a Comment